Cloud Solution framework and best practices-driven Cloud Solutions allow enterprises to crystallize broad cloud objectives into real execution roadmaps, based on individual, department-specific, or enterprise-wide requirements, and a guided assessment of the current state.
The ability to access cloud solutions from anywhere with an internet connection paired with the widespread adoption of smartphones and faster mobile networks have given users the ability to access cloud solutions from anywhere and anytime. As the adoption rate of cloud solutions continue to rise in small to medium sized businesses, the price points have become affordable to SMBs. For example, a SaaS-based employee scheduling and time attendance solution such as Deputy.com ranges from $1-$2 per employee user per month with no lock-ins, annual commitment (making it easy for companies with hourly employees to save time and focus on growing their business without worrying about the back end.
Enabling the right Cloud trajectory by answering the right questions
- Whether you represent a business line or the IT function, our Cloud Solution Services can help you answer the following questions:
- What is the right Cloud strategy and end state for our enterprise?
- What is the best roadmap/how do we define a phased approach?
- How can we set and achieve the right TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) goals?
- What kind of ROI can we expect, across what time frame?
- Which cloud computing technologies should we adopt and invest in?
- How will our application landscape change? How can we prepare?
Five reasons why Cloud Solutions are trusted by Fortune 1000 companies:
- Rich knowledge base of applications based on past assessments
- Validated Cloud Reference Architectures for most major industries
- Reference Architecture Libraries for applications and infrastructure
- Patented Automated Unified Assessment Tool
- Seamless collaboration between Cloud Assessment and Migration teams
How enterprises can engage our Cloud Solutions
Enterprises looking to either start their cloud- journeys on the right foot or realign their current efforts to meet long-term business objectives should set up a free pre-assessment call with an The Cloud Consults. We will use templates and questionnaires to guide you through every step of the way, leading up to the start of a formal customized Solution exercise. To schedule a free pre-assessment, please write to us at email@example.com